Star Lounger
    Minneapolis, MN

NT Boot Log Win 7 64 Bit

Greetings -

I'm not sure if I should be complaining or not, as my BSOD problem seems to be solved. I did a number of things, so I'm not sure of what the cure was. Anyway...some of the things I tried along the way were running the system file checker and taking a look at the bootlog. SFC /scannow resulted in something like, " ... corrupted files were found but they all couldn't be fixed." Looking at the log, however, none of them seemed to be of any importance: references to cd rom visuals, or something like that.

Sorry for the lengthy background; here's the current issue. The bootlog is very long and there are numerous instances of drivers that did not load. The vast majority of the ones that don't load start with "@." For example: Did not load driver @netasa.
    There are also others, however. I had 22 hits of, "Did not load ATI Radeon HD 4200," which is my onboard video adapter. Yet as far as I can tell, my video is working just fine. I also had a hit saying that truecrypt.sys did not load, but a later entry that said that it did load. Other drivers that did not load include RDPCDD.sys, RDPENCDD.sys, RDPREFMP.sys, & TDX.sys.

Like I said, my blue screens appear to be gone, but I'm afraid that after looking at the bootlog, that my setup is flawed with so many drivers that don't load--especially the 22 hits of ATI Radeon HD 4200. I'd appreciate any thoughts.

Polk County, Florida
    Have you tried uninstalling your ATI drivers and letting the system reinstall them on a reboot?
    Create a fresh drive image before making system changes, in case you need to start over!

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Savvy?"—Captain Jack Sparrow "When you're troubleshooting, start with the simple and proceed to the complex."—M.O. Johns "Experience is what you get when you're looking for something else."—Sir Thomas Robert Deware.
    Unleash Windows

California & Arizona
    You should also look over the event viewer [eventvwr.msc] for more information.