Thanks

Minimum Post Text Allowed

Hi Chiefs, what is the permitted minimum amount of text that must be used to be allowed to submit the reply? In a reply to this post #17 I had to add text after the last [quote] before being allowed to submit it.
    If I reply to a post or multiple posts this is my prefered method. My replys are BOLD.

Attachment 27746
    O wad some Power the giftie gie us, to see oursels as ithers see us!

Thanks
    You need to have at least 10 characters in your reply... Items within quotes are not counted.

I'd suggest in the future, you break up the quotes as follows - its more straight forward for readers or people less familiar with forums who may stumble across your thread. With the way you are doing it, it kinda looks like the person has multiple personalities, one of which likes bold text.

Quote Originally Posted by IMOG
    This is a quote
    This is a reply to a quote.

Quote Originally Posted by IMOG
    This is another quote
    This is another reply.

If it makes it easier or quicker, you can quickly make your own quote beginning and ends by typing the bbcode yourself: [quote=IMOG]Like this[/quote]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by I.M.O.G. View Post
    You need to have at least 10 characters in your reply... Items within quotes are not counted.

I'd suggest in the future, you break up the quotes as follows - its more straight forward for readers or people less familiar with forums who may stumble across your thread. With the way you are doing it, it kinda looks like the person has multiple personalities, one of which likes bold text.

This is a reply to a quote.

This is another reply.

If it makes it easier or quicker, you can quickly make your own quote beginning and ends by typing the bbcode yourself:
    Thank I.M.O.G. from now on I will reply on the line directly below the one I'm replying to, single or multiple posts.
    P.S. just in case it was missed, welcome to the new lounge.
    O wad some Power the giftie gie us, to see oursels as ithers see us!