Thanks

Exclamation Control Printer from vba in Windows 7

I have for years used code based on the work of Jonathan West (see his controlling the printer from word vba series at TechTrax) and Karl Petersen to present to the user all their available printers available so they can print once to something other than their default printer (or use settings different than their default settings). This includes which trays are available for an individual printer.

Now I need to make it work in Windows 7, both 32 and 64 bit versions. Some of it is broken and wonder if anyone else has been working along this line as I'm a little lost in this part of the O/S. I never had to do this for Vista...

I will post code if anyone can help. It's a little urgent, but... no pressure!

Thanks! Kim

Thanks
    Well, I've got half of it working, I think...

Windows 7 (32 bit) does not include Port information when returning the names of installed printers, so I was getting an error when my code was stripping the Port information (that isn't there). I hope something like this is happening with 64-bit windows... I'll be able to test it on Tuesday.

In the meantime, if anyone has any input, I'll be happy for it.

Thanks! Kim