2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Shortcut to get to the Properties Dialog Box?

Does somebody know if there is a Shortcut Key to get to the Properties dialog box of a particular file? I am trying to place some information in a number of .mp3 that I received from somebody so when I place them in my itunes account I can select the group instead of going through the whole itunes list to find them. The problem is that these files start with 001, 002, etc. and I have other files that also start with 001, 002, etc. but they have the album name in the Properties already so they are easy to find.

I do not know if I am making sense, but I am trying to not have to Right-click to get to the Properties dialog box, after I get to the Properties dialog box is easy to Tab to go to the different fields, but I am trying not to have to take my hands off the keyboard.

I have been unable to find a shortcut key on the list of shortcut keys on the Microsoft list of available shortcut keys. Maybe I missed it.

Thanks in advance.

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Might I suggest using something like Media Monkey instead (http://www.mediamonkey.com/)? Its made for exactly what you are trying to do. It'll be faster, and edit much of the metadata in bulk, as well as rename the files in batch if you need to.
    Chuck

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Thank you. I will try it.