Lounger
    Thanks

Microsoft Pseudo tunneling adapter missing

Hi:

I am running Windows 7 Home Premium 32 bit and have set up network on Cisco (Linksys) E2000 router. I have an HP Officejet Pro 8500A e-AIO 910 printer. Up until I updated to SP1 all worked well.

My problem was I could not print wirelessly from my own computer to the printer and there was a "Yellow" triangle visible on my Printer folder. It in effect said there was a problem with IPV6 pseudo tunneling adapter driver and that I should go to Device Manager and uninstall it. I did go to Device Manager and uninstalled the MS Pseudo tunneling adapter. I have tried to re-install it as I can NOT find it listed in "Device Manager" even showing hidden files and expanding the adapters. I have tried many times in vain to reinstall this adapter with many suggestions from the internet.
    Is there a download or any surefire way to re-install the Pseudo Tunneling Adapter itself and it's driver? Any help would be most appreciated as I am getting very frustrated at getting nowhere. Thanks in advance.
    Gus P

Thanks
    If you are running,Zone Alarm Uninstall it.Then try reinstalling the driver in question.You might want to perform a clean boot also.Here's the link to explain;http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135
    BTW,here is a FREE & IMHO the best uninstall program out;http://www.revouninstaller.com/revo_..._download.html
    Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them. -Albert Einsten

WS Lounge VIP
    Thanks
    You do not need an IPV6 pseudo adapter to print. Your router will hand out IPV4 addresses which is all you need for local networking and the internet.

cheers, Paul