Thread: Log In?

Thanks

This morning I was in the Internet Explorer forum and after I posted, I clicked on "The Lounge" to go all the way back.
    It was then that I received this and when I entered my credentials it didn't take them.
    Yes I was logged in already. I closed the browser and came back in.
    What is up with this?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi John,

Sorry about this. When we moved the main site to Wordpress yesterday, the forum's database connection was inadvertently switched to our testing server. It should be fixed now, although it's possible some posts and/or post attachments were lost in the confusion. If you notice anything that needs to be recovered, please contact me or one of the other administrators.

Thanks!
    Tony

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    It seems you also reversed the icons for the messages; now the viewed threads show a closed envelope, while the unread threads show an open one. Was this intentional?

There had been previous request to make these icons more easily distinguished - the colour difference between the read and unread forums is very small. Could this also be revisited?

Chris

Thanks
    I figured it must be something like that as well. I could not log on for many hours yesterday. It was more frustrating than anything else. Thanks for letting us know we are not going senile in our advancing years.
    BACKUP...BACKUP...BACKUP
    Have a Great Day! Ted

Sony Vaio Laptop, 2.53 GHz Duo Core Intel CPU, 8 GB RAM, 320 GB HD
    Win 8 Pro (64 Bit), IE 10 (64 Bit)

Complete PC Specs: By Speccy

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tedshemyers View Post
    I figured it must be something like that as well. I could not log on for many hours yesterday. It was more frustrating than anything else. Thanks for letting us know we are not going senile in our advancing years.
    Speak for yourself there Ted......LOL!
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyJohnston View Post
    Hi John,

Sorry about this. When we moved the main site to Wordpress yesterday, the forum's database connection was inadvertently switched to our testing server. It should be fixed now, although it's possible some posts and/or post attachments were lost in the confusion. If you notice anything that needs to be recovered, please contact me or one of the other administrators.

Thanks!
    Tony
    Thanks Tony
    Thanks John