3 Star Lounger
    Garrisonville, Virginia

Preserving signatures in Outlook 2007

I have just copied my "Outlook.pst" file to my laptop in preparation to going away for a week or so, and something just occurred to me that I needed to look in to the last time I did this. I am using Outlook 2007 and running on Windows 7 SP 1, and I just realized (too late for this trip, unfortunately) that doing so does not transfer all of my multiple personally-created signatures that I use so much in my emails.

For the future, is there a way of copying them and saving, backing up, or otherwise transferring them along with my *.pst file in the future? I still have my Outlook.pst file in my desktop, but can anyone tell me how to save the myriad of signatures I've created for use after I transfer this Outlook.pst file back again in a week? Obviously, I can recreate them AGAIN if I have to, I've had plenty of practice in the past, but I would prefer simply copying them to my default *.pst file if there is a way of doing it.

I thank you in advance for any help or suggestions. Is it possible they could be backed up in a similar manner to the way I now do my incoming mail filters?

David E. Cann

New Lounger
    Los Alamitos, California
    Copy your signatures folder and put on your other computer

User | AppData | Roaming | Microsoft | Signatures
    Last edited by DunnDeal; 2011-05-01 at 18:46.