New Lounger
    Thanks

Burning DVD in Windows DVD Maker

I have several projects saved in Windows DVD Maker. I would like to burn them all to one DVD-RW, however, I can't find a way to open more than one project at a time and if I try to use the same DVD, it wants to overwrite the existing project. It doesn't seem to recognize that there is still a lot of available space on the DVD to burn the subsequent projects. Is there any way around this problem as I don't want to use separate DVDs for each project - some are quite small?

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I suspect that the only thing you can do is create another project that contains the contents of the existing projects.

Gold Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tanglewood View Post
    I have several projects saved in Windows DVD Maker. I would like to burn them all to one DVD-RW, however, I can't find a way to open more than one project at a time and if I try to use the same DVD, it wants to overwrite the existing project.
    tanglewood,
    Hello... Don't know what OS you are using..but i have found that "running" "Windows Movie Maker 6.0" lets you drag and drop "clips" into your project... You can then edit and assemble them into one DVD and "Burn Em". Version "6" is not native to windows "7" and its replacement lacks the features of the good ole Version 6 ... Don't despair ...it can be had for free http://movies.blainesville.com/p/wmm...windows-7.html When Burning your DVD with windows 7 ...It will "choke" and not recognize the old format ... the workaround is to "Save to Computer" and then "burn that file. It will automatically convert the DVD to be able to be read by "7" Regards Fred
    PlainFred

None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free (J. W. Von Goethe)