New Lounger

Using clips from Office 2000 in Office XP (Clip Organizer 2002)

I've installed Office XP's media content and found, much to my chagrin, that a LOT of clipart is missing. That is, a lot of the clipart that was available in Office 2000 isn't available in Office XP.

I still have the Office 2000 clipart installed on my system, and I can access it if I use the old clipart manager. Or I can use their new clipart manager (Clip Organizer 2002) if I want to use the new clipart.

But there's no way I can find to be able to search both. If I try to use Clip Organizer 2002's option to add the clipart from Office 2000, the clipart is added without any of the keywords.

Needless to say I think it is ridiculous that Microsoft has removed all kinds of clipart from Office XP and not even given us the ability to import the old clipart.

I checked their knowledge base (article Q300941) and they state that they've removed a lot of clipart from the CD. The only "fix" they provide is to always use the clipart gallery online!

So I'm posting this in the hopes that someone knows how I can import the Office 200 clipart (with keywords) into MS's latest product.

Platinum Lounger

Re: Using clips from Office 2000 in Office XP (Clip Organizer 2002)

I have not used it myself but there is an add-in from Microsoft that may solve your problem. You can get it from <A target="_blank" HREF=>here</A>