2011-05-12, 18:47 #1
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
- Washington, DC
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Need vendor recs for paid MS Office support
- I am looking for a highly reputable vendor to provide help desk support for many of the MS Office 2007 and 2010 applications for 8, 12 or 24 hours per day. Prefer an all inclusive contract rather than per occurrence charge.
- Also, its probably just as important to know which vendors to avoid.
- Although expensive, it is a business necessity to be power users in some of the applications like Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint.
- A former employer (no longer in business) contracted with a PA company (can't remember the name) for MS Office support and we got exquisite service from highly competent people.
- Specific vendor suggestions or other ways of locating such vendors will be very much appreciated.
Subscribe to our Windows Secrets Newsletter - It's Free!
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!
+ Get this BONUS — free!
Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!