New Lounger
    Thanks

Outlook 2007 safe senders list

I've been trying to get the safe senders list working in outlook. I add email addresses to it, but when I restart Outlook they are not in the list. The same goes for deleting items. Any ideas?

Thanks

Bob

2. Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!

Excel 2013: The Missing Manual

+ Get this BONUS — free!

Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!

New Lounger
    Thanks
    I had the same problem in Outlook 2003. I had been using XP SP3 compatability mode.
    When I switched back to Vista compatability, the problem vanished. Has to do with different user sturcture.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Running Office 2010 on Win 7 Pro. In Outlook the Safe Senders List was not saving my additions on shutdown. I would add a sender or domain to the list, and as long as Outlook was open all was fine. After shutting down and reopening Outlook, the addition had not been saved. The solution was as above: I found Outlook.exe in my Program Files directory, right-clicked it as an administrator, unchecked the compatibility mode setting, and restarted Outlook. Problem solved. So far, I have closed Outlook and restarted it several times, and all the additions to the Safe Senders List have been properly saved.