Star Lounger
    Thanks

In-box font (2000 SR 1)

*Now* what have I done?!!

I was happily changing the colors and fonts for some of my "mail received from" in Organize/Using Colors/Automatic Formatting. Somehow I have managed to make *all* my incoming messages appear in Viner Hand ITC, 16 pt., black.

But when I go to the setting (in automatic formatting) for each of the individual senders, the fonts and colors I originally chose are still listed.

For example, in Automatic Formatting, "Mail Received from Woody's Office Watch" is 8 pt. Tacoma, brown. But in my In-box, there is a message from Woody's Office Watch in VinerHand ITC, 16 pt, black (like all the other messages now appear).

I've definitely done *something* to my In-box, but I can't find where to un-do it. Will someone please help?

Thank you!

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: In-box font (2000 SR 1)

Have you checked in the View Menu under Current View/Customize Current View? There's a button for Automatic Formatting which will show the rules being used.
    egghead

Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: In-box font (2000 SR 1)

Yes, I have checked. That's why I am confused: The fonts, colors and sizes applied to the items listed under Rules for this View in Automatic Formatting are not the same as what is displayed in the In-box.