Star Lounger
    Thanks

win7 live mail 2009

I would like to shift my stored contacts in windows7 live mail 2009 to a different location . Does anyoneknow how to do that please. Can shift messages but not contacts.
    Thanks in advance

Thanks
    Your contacts will be fully exportable either individually, as in "Business Card(.VCF)", or as a whole, like in "Comma Separated Value (.CSV) to Exell in the case of CSV.
    I use the WLM 2011 client, but I do believe the 2009 client has the exact same export function, I just don't recall where exactly it's located in the 2009 user-interface.
    But it's most definitely there.

Perhaps someone else who is currently using 2009 can comment...

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks CLiNT
    I didn't make myself clear . Sorry.
    I want to change the location at which contacts are routinely stored . I have just lost my recent contacts due to a system crash requiring an image image restore and want to store contacts on a different partition to avoid it happening again
    Ian

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mcbn View Post
    I would like to shift my stored contacts in windows7 live mail 2009 to a different location . Does anyoneknow how to do that please. Can shift messages but not contacts.
    Thanks in advance
    Your contacts are not stored in WLM, they are automatically replaced on 'signing-in'. You can change where your messages are stored, which I don't remember how to do, but do remember its not worth the effort as it's restored to original location if the wheels fall off.
    O wad some Power the giftie gie us, to see oursels as ithers see us!