New Lounger
    Thanks

Possible Email threats

Hi,

I recently received some email that looked legitimate, but in really checking them out, they don't appear legit. At first, my ISP blocked these email as Junk Mail, but somehow made it into my Inbox.

I'm attaching screenshots of my Junk Mail folder and then screenshots of the two separate messages along with other screenshots that may help.

They sure appear bad to me. Email address doesn't appear legit and the wording of the email for Skype in the fine print doesn't appear legit.

Thanks for your input.

Thanks
    "Possible"?

If you're careful, you could try to trace the emails.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Okay. How about "Definite". Thanks for the link to trace the email. I've tried the various headers and they all return with this message.

Unfortunately, email senders IP address could not be determined by analyzing the email headers.

I don't really need to be told this is bad. This is more of a heads up that this is going around. I've learned that my wife received the same messages, but deleted them.

Thanks
    Never click on a web link you receive in an email. Open a browser and type it in yourself. In most phishing emails, you can hover the mouse over the link and see the actual website address its going to at the bottom of the email window. It usually obvious its not going to a legitimate site.

Jerry