New Lounger
    Thanks

Problem with "Reply" cursor in Thunderbird

When I click on the "Reply" icon in Thunderbird, the blinking cursor should appear either above or below the text I'm replying to. However, occasionally, it will appear up in the "To" window, replacing the address to which I am replying. I can click in the main window, where I want the cursor to be, but then the "To" address is left blank. To fix this, I have to close the reply and start over, usually it works the second time. Anyone have this same problem?

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Guess I should have asked if anyone had a solution!!

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    The only thing that I can think of is that your mouse is having problems. If your left mouse button was faulty it might cause 2 clicks. If the reply button is in the same position as the To line it might just cause what you are seeing.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Good point. The two positions on the screen are close. I found a test for a double click: http://unixpapa.com/js/testmouse.html and my trackball (Kensington Expert Mouse) seems to be working as expected. I ran 100+ tests and none showed a double click. Still could be a possibility, tho. Thanks for the input.