Thread: Excel Open Box

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks

Excel Open Box

I am currently using Windows 7 as my operating system as well as Office 2007I have several folders that I have added as favorites. These have been added when opening Excel , selecting the appropriate folder and right clicking on the open box and selecting addBy doing so the folder is added. The next time I open up Excel, the folder/s have disappeared from the boxI previously used XP and the folder did not disppear from this box-see attachement Your assistance in resolving this matter will be most appreciated
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks
    I do not understand the question and do not see the importance of the screen shot. Could you elaborate?

Steve

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi Steve

Instead of search for a folder each time I open up Excel, I want to add a number of favorites on the left side of the box that appears each time I click on the open button on Excel

I attached a screen shot to show an example of favorite folders added to the box. However, for some unkown reason, these are not permanently added as favorites using Windows 7

It would be appreciated if you could shed some light as to how I can resolve this problem

Thanks
    I don't use XL2007, but if it is like XL2010, you can use File - recent and "pin" folders (as well as files) onto the list.

Steve

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi Steve

Thanks for the info, much appreciated