Lounger
    Thanks

Question Help with HP printer?

Not sure I should ask for help here or not.I have a HP photosmart 7550 printer.
    The cartridge is stuck off to left where I can not get at it.I am sure what happen was the lid to one of the 3 ink cartridges flipped up an is making it so the whole thing can not slide back over.Not sure whether to try to take the top off or bottom off to get at it.I like to do things myself and not run to over priced shop.So wondered if anyone around here could help me,please?
    mosie
    In mourning for my Win XP Desktop while using a HP laptop Win8.1
    Some times I am confused an some times not.

2. Subscribe to our Windows Secrets Newsletter - It's Free!

Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!

Excel 2013: The Missing Manual

+ Get this BONUS — free!

Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!

Thanks
    Is there a way of sticking something in, such as a small screw driver or other such tool, to hold the top downward while sliding the cartridge set back to the center. Perhaps one of the solutions presented here might help.
    BACKUP...BACKUP...BACKUP
    Have a Great Day! Ted

Sony Vaio Laptop, 2.53 GHz Duo Core Intel CPU, 8 GB RAM, 320 GB HD
    Win 8 Pro (64 Bit), IE 10 (64 Bit)

Complete PC Specs: By Speccy

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Medico For This Useful Post:

mosie (2011-06-15)

Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks for reply Ted,I have been all over HP website looking for help,thinking there may be certain way to take the top off.I'am still trying that sm screw driver.Of course warranty is up now.I took small screws out on bottom and it seemed the top would come off but then got scared I would wreck something.Trouble is I can't see into it good enough to see exactly what I am doing.I was hoping to know it would be ok to take that top off or if was way to get at it from bottom.Well think I will see if I can get a better light to see into it better.Thanks again.oh wasn't sure where to post this,but see where you moved it now.;-)mosie
    In mourning for my Win XP Desktop while using a HP laptop Win8.1
    Some times I am confused an some times not.