5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Acronis True Image Home - 3 licenses $39.99

Today, Newegg will be offering Acronis True Image Home 2011 - 3 Licenses for $39.99.
    The offer is Available from 1:00PM - 3:59PM PT
    Please note those hours are Pacific Time.

Acronis True Image Home 2011 3 Licenses

You might have to click the Blue Acronis box at top of screen if visiting site before 1:00 PM Pacific Time, and then, click on view details.

Gold Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tfspry View Post
    Today, Newegg will be offering Acronis True Image Home 2011 - 3 Licenses for $39.99.

Acronis True Image Home 2011 3 Licenses
    tfspry,
    Hello... Thanks for the post ...before anyone jumps at the offer..(Better to be forewarned about some problems with some OS's) You should have a read through the Acronis True Image Home Forum ...Might save you a pile of grief...Acronis True Image Home Forum Regards Fred
    PlainFred

None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free (J. W. Von Goethe)

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Fred,
    Couldn't agree more. I use the Acronis forum as my "can't look away" source of humor. Three or four advanced members are very helpful to the uninitiated, but the gyrations they have to suggest ("All you have to do is to stand on one leg facing East on an odd-numbered Saturday & utter this magical incantation 5 times and the the program will work like a charm once.") leave me with the clear feeling that this program is Not Ready for Prime Time except for the most basic of backup scenarios, which many other programs do for free.