Thanks

Firefox 4 Tips: Bend the New Browser to Your Will

PC World posted an article on how to fix 3 irritating things with the FF 4 browser. Those of you using this browser might find this article helpful.
    BACKUP...BACKUP...BACKUP
    Have a Great Day! Ted

Sony Vaio Laptop, 2.53 GHz Duo Core Intel CPU, 8 GB RAM, 320 GB HD
    Win 8 Pro (64 Bit), IE 10 (64 Bit)

Complete PC Specs: By Speccy

2. Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!

Excel 2013: The Missing Manual

+ Get this BONUS — free!

Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Medico For This Useful Post:

Not Brightest Bulb (2011-06-22),RetiredGeek (2011-06-20)

3 Star Lounger Not Brightest Bulb's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Myers View Post
    PC World posted an article on how to fix 3 irritating things with the FF 4 browser. Those of you using this browser might find this article helpful.
    I got to hit you with a Thank You reply with also an official thank you as I have been so aggravated with the tab situation which is now back to normal.

Thanks
    You can also do a search from your favorite search engine.How to tweak Firefox your version number.Just a thought.
    Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them. -Albert Einsten

New Lounger
    Thanks
    One of my main concerns with the firefox 4 was its inability to support one of the major plug-ins I use for my browser. I soon found out that there is a way to override this. I do not suggest it to casual users as it is not really a good practice. Though if you really want to upgrade but still use the plug-ins you have, you might want to give it a try.