5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Posting links and descriptions has changed?

Hello - This will probably a simple question to answer...

It seems that recent changes to the Lounge has changed the way web links are posted. Previously a link could be posted and a description could be added for the link. The link would be shown in the post with the Description only and clicking on that Description brought you to the web site. Lately, only the web link can be posted without the Description. How can posting of links be done where user clicks on the Description and it brings user to the web site?

Thank you

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,398 Times in 1,221 Posts
    Testing this.

Seems to be working as before. The easier way to do it is to add the description, select it, click the link button and paste the link. At least that's how I always did it and it seems that way has not changed.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ruirib For This Useful Post:

tfspry (2011-06-27)

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks ruirib - I was using a different method that showed the link twice, the second link was highlighted in blue and I would paste the description in the blue area. I like your method.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,398 Times in 1,221 Posts
    You're welcome. I like this method because it just allows you to type your post normally, link description included and just add the link afterwards. You can focus on the post's contents and then complete it with the link.