New Lounger
    Thanks

no wifi for android tablets

I have 2 android tablets which was connect to my att wifi modem working great, but the last couple of days connection was lost. it see my settings but continue to scan it never connect; no connection found!

anyone have a solution;
    ratcamel
    racamel

2. Subscribe to our Windows Secrets Newsletter - It's Free!

Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!

Excel 2013: The Missing Manual

+ Get this BONUS — free!

Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!

Thanks
    Hi ratcamel,

Do you have an ATT 2wire modem/router? Are you able to connect to it from a PC? If not, try your ISP support. Your modem may have a fault, or there may be another problem on their end.

Have you received any Android update to your devices just prior to being unable to connect? If so, you should call your ISP support that provided the ATT modem/router.

Have you by any chance checked this thread out?
    Last edited by Deadeye81; 2011-06-27 at 09:55. Reason: add link

New Lounger
    Thanks
    I have 2 pcs connected via ether net a wireless laptop and a ipod that all work and the the tablets did work at one time. I have checked out the thread. I just fill that it is something that needs changing;
    att want to charge me one time $49.95 or a year of service for $180. rip off. I might not need them again. I had this service for 4 years and haven't need them.
    racamel

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Might be some problem in the device... need to contact to the service center to solve this issue..