2011-07-07, 06:48 #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
- South Africa
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Synching Outlook Calendar meetings with Iphone 4
There is a bug in iPhone when synching to meeting of the type 'yearly on the 1st Thursday of July' starting on 07/07/2011. This can be verified with the following steps.
1. Create an appointment for the 1st Thursday in the month of July repeating yearly starting on 07/07/2011.
2. Synchronise Outlook with iPhone
3. In Outlook, roll forward to July 2012 and the appointment is correctly shown as 5th July 2012
4. On iPhone, the appointment is incorrectly shown as Saturday 7th July 2012
I have tried to alert Apple via the user forum but no response
Subscribe to our Windows Secrets Newsletter - It's Free!
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!
+ Get this BONUS — free!
Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!