Star Lounger
    Thanks

Moving FF5 screen

Since updating to FF5, I've had difficulty moving it's position on screen. I have to click off the program then back again, then move the program side to side before I can move it up or down. It's the only program that exhibits this behavior. It seems that it takes longer than it should to recognize the cursor position. I've tried disabling hardware accelleration and now don't have to move side to side before being able to move vertically, nor do I have to change focus away from the program and back, but I do need to let the cursor sit in the upper chrome area for several seconds before left clicking and moving the open window. Has anyone else seen this?

Win7 SP1
    Don
    Windows 7 64bit, Intel Core2 Quad 2.4 GHz, 8.0 GB RAM, nVidia 9500 GT, 1230 GB HD

2. Subscribe to our Windows Secrets Newsletter - It's Free!

Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!

Excel 2013: The Missing Manual

+ Get this BONUS — free!

Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!

Thanks
    Hi Don, why not just use it full screen ??
    George's PC Specs. / Laptop. Desktop.

Thanks
    Does it matter whether Firefox is busy doing something or whether it has been sitting still for a while? Any unusual CPU activity in the Task Manager?