New Lounger
    Thanks

Windows Album Live Viewer

I keep getting the message that Windows Album Live Viewer is not working and Windows tries to find a solution. This has ocurred
    when I logged into the Lounge and also when I click on a link to a CNet article or on an link in the Good Morning Silicon Valley newsletter that I get. Tried to look for it using control panel, software is not there. Using IE9 and windows live mail and not anything else offered in Windows Live Essentials.
    So, any suggestions or do you have to download the Windows Live Mesh, because the viewer is looking for that particular software.

Thanks

Thanks
    Welcome to the Lounge.

I suspect you may have downloaded your Windows Live Mail from the Windows Live Essentials site. If this is the case you have to uncheck all the other components except Windows Live Mail, otherwise you get more than you wanted. It's possible you got some of the Windows Live Photo Gallery component. I would check under Control Panel, Programs and Features to see if you go tmore than you thought. Otherwise you might want to uninstall all Windows Live components and reinstall Windows Live Mail.
    BACKUP...BACKUP...BACKUP
    Have a Great Day! Ted

Sony Vaio Laptop, 2.53 GHz Duo Core Intel CPU, 8 GB RAM, 320 GB HD
    Win 8 Pro (64 Bit), IE 10 (64 Bit)

Complete PC Specs: By Speccy

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by oh really 90 View Post
    I keep getting the message that Windows Album Live Viewer is not working and Windows tries to find a solution. This has ocurred
    when I logged into the Lounge and also when I click on a link to a CNet article or on an link in the Good Morning Silicon Valley newsletter that I get. Tried to look for it using control panel, software is not there. Using IE9 and windows live mail and not anything else offered in Windows Live Essentials.
    So, any suggestions or do you have to download the Windows Live Mesh, because the viewer is looking for that particular software.

Thanks
    Hi, This Web Site will help.
    O wad some Power the giftie gie us, to see oursels as ithers see us!

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks to the people who replied to my question. I have Windows Photo gallery and whenI opened it , it had the photos from my pictures and from Picasa. And, yes, I did unchecked everything that came down with Windows Essentials, except for Live Mail, when the software wnated to know what did I want ot installl.
    Again, thanks.
    oh really 90