3 Star Lounger Not Brightest Bulb's Avatar
    Thanks

Command & Conquer on W7

Ok , I know that this is impossible (at least for me) below are some instructions to install extra maps on my very favorite PC game ever, yes it's XP but just for kicks I installed it on W 7 to see if I could. Not a problem it plays great. Due to Nvidia graphics card I must play it low definition but not a problem.

Below are instructions to install extra maps but I cannot even find the
    "C:\Documents and Settings\[Account Name]\Application Data\Game Name\Maps\"

"To install Tiberium Wars, Kane's Wrath, or Red Alert 3 maps, please follow these directions:

Download the map file, which is usually a .rar or .zip file. Place the map files in the appropriate place listed: XP Users: C:\Documents and Settings\[Account Name]\Application Data\Game Name\Maps\
    NOTE: The Application Data folder is usually hidden. On the top of the explorer bar, click Tools --> Folder Options --> View --> Click Show Hidden Files and Folders button.To install Tiberium Wars, Kane's Wrath, or Red Alert 3 maps, please follow these directions:"

Download the map file, which is usually a .rar or .zip file. Place the map files in the appropriate place listed: XP Users: C:\Documents and Settings\[Account Name]\Application Data\Game Name\Maps\

NOTE: The Application Data folder is usually hidden. On the top of the explorer bar, click Tools --> Folder Options --> View --> Click Show Hidden Files and Folders button.

Now I expect nothing because this game stuff can sometimes be a big bag of worms especially on a different OS, as usual just curious. I hope I have this in proper place.

Disregard all above info as I got-er-done and installed my 1st map.
    Last edited by Not Brightest Bulb; 2011-07-15 at 09:55. Reason: Problem Solved