Star Lounger
    Thanks

Recurring Appointment n days before the last day of the month

I want to create a reoccurring monthly Outlook 2003 appointment that is 2 days before the end of the every month. This will allow me to be notified when I need to pay my rent. Since the number of days in each month varies, the day on which this appointment will occur, will change monthly. I also want to be able to remove the repeating pattern as needed. Any suggestions?

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I don't think this can be done in plain ol' Outlook. I just checked Outlook 2010 and can't do it. However, there is a workaround:

Schedule a recurring appointment for the first of each month, but set the *reminder* to "2 days." Perfect!

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Reid View Post
    I don't think this can be done in plain ol' Outlook. I just checked Outlook 2010 and can't do it. However, there is a workaround:

Schedule a recurring appointment for the first of each month, but set the *reminder* to "2 days." Perfect!
    Thank you very much. Of course, that is obvious to me now. My preference would be to have the notification show up on my calendar. Your suggested approach will not accomplish that task.

I would guess that the only way to produce my desired result is to write a macro using VBA code.

Thank you again for your post.