4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Need to hire an Excel expert

Hi all....I am working on a project that I suspect may be outside the scope of these forums (in the sense that I would feel more comfortable about the time required to assist me, if I were paying someone)....does anyone have any recommendations? I have a lot of work already done on the project, but some of the code needs adjusting (in a way that is beyond my ability) and I would also like the code etc to be more elegant than where it is at this point.....thanks for any suggestions.

WS Lounge VIP
    Thanks
    In my experience experts are not cheap and adjusting code is a bit like " how long is a piece of string".
    I would post and rely on people's goodwill.

cheers, Paul

Thanks
    If you do wish to pay someone, forums like OzGrid have a hire help section as well as a consultancy business (other sites like MrExcel also do consultancy). There has never really been anything similar here. As Paul said though, you do tend to get what you pay for, though there are exceptions both ways!
    Regards,
    Rory

Microsoft MVP - Excel

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Thank you Paul and Rory....I have taken Paul's suggestion and returned to the original thread that I was working on (Range, INDEX lookup (?); selecting dates, time/rooms for project meetings) in this forum..........Steve has been helping me and I always appreciate every bit of help that people offer...I was worried that what I needed might be outside the scope of the forum, but I have done some further work on my project, trying to simplify it, and I have posted back to the original thread with some attachments.......I don't want to monopolize Steve's time (or anyone's time) but hopefully, it will only require a bit more work to fix things up....thanks, again, guys...and thanks to Steve as well, if he is reading this !!...)