Hello,

I am currently using Excel 2010, and trying to create a user form to develope a simple flowchart (visio isnt an option). I have tried smartart, and other options, but have resigned to just showing/hiding objects to create the illusion of intelligent construction. Here is the code I am using:
------------
Sub Focus_Send_Back1_OnClick()
'
ActiveSheet.Shapes.Range(Array("Group 25")).Select
Selection.ShapeRange.ZOrder msoSendToBack
End Sub
------------
Sub DropFocus_Send_Back1_OnClick()
'
ActiveSheet.Shapes.Range(Array("Group 24")).Select
Selection.ShapeRange.ZOrder msoSendToBack
End Sub
------------

Basically, I am adjusting the page alignment of stacked groups of text boxes (Group 24 and Group 25). Group 24 has colors/borders/text and Group 25 is all white. Each group has a macro assigned to an object (placed in the corner) which when clicked sends the group to the Back (e.g. behind the other group). This allows for a toggle effect between appear and disappear.

Is there a better way (of course there is) of doing this without the alignment trick? I would like for the object (w/macro) to create the text box, or to kill the text box if text box is there already. Placement is important. Many of these text boxes need to be included (user may create 10). Any help? I'm learning, but my ambitions still outweigh my knowledge. Thanks!

-Joey