Gold Lounger
    Johnson City, Tennessee, USA

Wondershare LiveBoot2012 Free

Hello all,
    Just found this and it looks interesting ..a $60 bootable recovery tool. It's a 314 MB download and you get the license code after registering. Wondershare LiveBoot Offer good until Aug 12-2011. Worth a "look see" Regards Fred

PS: You must use the e-mail address given with the "reg" code...not yours..when activating

PS2: Just ran this from the CD (Made from the download .iso ) Awesome ...Don't miss out on this one! Even comes with built in .iso burner (ImgBurn) Has a "load of tools"
    Last edited by Just Plain Fred; 2011-08-09 at 10:30.

None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free (J. W. Von Goethe)

Manning, South Carolina
    Thanked 1,169 Times in 1,068 Posts

I finally got a chance to give this software a spin, well actually not since I used a USB drive. However, it booted w/o a problem and seems to have a lot of useful utilities for fixing PC problems. On my Dell laptop it would not recognize my wireless adapter even after following it's internal help screens. I wired it up to my router/repeater and it immediately recognized the wired adapter and connected me to the internet. This was a great deal, thanks for the heads up! I plan to give it a much more thorough workout when I return from my wandering around in the motorhome.
    May the Forces of good computing be with you!

VBA Rules!

My Systems: Desktop Specs
    Laptop Specs