Star Lounger
    Thanks

Need Drag/Drop feature of tree control (Access 97/2000)

I created this killer form for displaying my data using a Tree and Listview control. I then wanted to implement drag and drop between the two. ie Tree displays company's Departments and the Listview shows Employees in each department. I want to be able to drag employees from one Department to another.
    After going no where fast I came across a page in the MS Access help under 'Specifics' for the Tree and ListView controls, it says 'Drag and Drop' is not supported when using these controls in MS Access. Is this for real?? or am i missing something about implementing 'Drag/Drop'. If its true, does anybody know of a work around, of maybe using the windows API?

Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Need Drag/Drop feature of tree control (Access 97/2000)

(Edited by HansV to update link)

Ok, after hours of web searching, finding lots of VB examples of drag/drop(that didn't work with Access) , I found a simple example in VBA that got me on my way. The example is actually done in a Excel Spreadsheet Form but everything was worked exactly the same when I copied it to an Access form.
    Here's where I found it. Its near the bottom of the page under VBA Programming.
    http://www.bmsltd.ie/Excel/SBXLPage.asp
    A big thanks to Stephen Bullen for having the example available.
    Other stuff at the web site also looked interesting. Some Office, but mostly Excel.

Thanks Microsoft, for poorly documenting the Tree and Listview controls and their relative object browser info.
    Ohh geez! I feel a rant coming on......
    Later All,
    Bruce