Star Lounger
    Thanks

Outlook 2007: Small text within body of emails

I've got a user running WinXP Pro SP3 with Office 2007. She has an odd thing happening since late last Friday ... the text in all emails she creates, replies to, or forwards is quite small. The font size is indicated at 11, yet it looks about a 6. I checked the font size in Stationary and Fonts - set at 11. Checked General Windows Settings - can't tell where it'd fall under so left all of them alone. Those who get her emails state they are the correct size. She sends to herself and they are the right size. Just when she composes a new, replies to, or forwards.

I'm at a bit of a loss; any ideas?
    Mike W.

Thanks
    In Outlook 2010:

When viewing a message, there is a Zoom button on the Home tab to call up the Zoom dialog. Check there to see whether it is less than 100%.

The zoom level can be changed in the Reading Pane (Preview Pane) by holding Ctrl and scrolling the mouse wheel. I don't see any easy way to reset that to 100%.

Does that help with Outlook 2007?

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I'll check in the morning when I get to work; thanks!
    Mike W.

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Looks like there is an equivalent in Outlook 2007; when the message is open click the down arrow on Other Actions and select Zoom. However, this user has Zoom greyed out - unknown whether it's a Group Policy thing or something unknown. All User's are Power Users on tneir XP boxes.
    We also found the CTRL key with the mouse wheel works - in fact it seemed to be a "permamnent" fix as now all her messages are staying at the right size when viewed.

Thanks again,
    Mike W.