New Lounger
    Thanks

Using Verizon MIFI 2200 to put my network online

I am looking to use a MIFI 2200 to connect my home network to the internet. Right now I am using a standard DSL modem with no problems. I want to replace the DSL modem with the MIFI 2200 (wireless access point) unit. The router that I am using is a Netgear WPN824 V3 "Rangemax". Is there a way to make the MIFI "see" the router thereby giving the entire network access to the Internet?

Chuck

Thanks
    See this post
    Jerry

New Lounger
    Thanks

Connecting My desktops to Verizon 4G LTE

Jerry,
    I am not computer-savy enough to change the router firmware and according to dd-wrt my router (Netgear wpn824) is not compatible with their firmware anyway but thanks for your suggestion.

I have a new problem anyway...

My ultimate goal would be to equip all three of my home computers on my home network to receive the Internet via a wireless access point.

I purchased a Verizon 4G LTE wireless access point. It works great with my wireless equipped laptop. Much faster than the old 3G unit. So I purchased a Netgear WNDA 3100 wireless adapter for my Desktop thinking that I could access the 4G unit and get to the internet with it. No such luck!!! The adapter sees the 4G unit but will not get to the internet with it.
    I should mention that I disconnected my DSL line during this test.

After 2 hours on the phone with them, I am told by Netgear Tech Support that I might try a netgear WNCE 2001. I wanted to find out if anyone has tried this setup before I buy one and also if the 2 year old Netgear wireless router could be the problem.

Thanks in advance...

Chuck