4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Show All Records on Form

I am putting together a fairly simple databasse on Access 2002. I have a form that opens when a user double clicks on the main form, that allows them to add a new item to the list of things that can be ordered. I have it set up so that it opens, lets you add the item and then close. I wanted to add a button that would show all items, so they could make sure it wasn't already in the system or maybe spelled slightly different from what they thought.

Basically my form view is set up as single form and I want to have the option to also show it in Datasheet or Continous Forms view. Can I do that from the same form, or do I need to create a new form and link to that? Thanks.

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    I would just create another form. You could probably do it by manipulating the properties of the existing form, but I am sure that would take longer to work out than just creating a new one.
    Regards
    John

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks John, I agree, it isn't that difficult to do, I just figured if there was a simple way to do it with the existing form, that would be more "elegant".

New Lounger
    Thanks
    hi
    I find using a list-box often works well for showing items related to something else on the form . can put it in the detail or header or footer sections . .
    cheers
    paul g