Thread: Skydrive photos

Thanks

Question Skydrive photos

A couple of months back I was in Montana and needed to pull up Skydrive. I couldn't log on to the WiFi with my laptop so I tried my BB and got on. I went to the Skydrive page and notice the new layout, but didn't think to much about it since I was on my mobile. Now to the meat of this.
    A week or so ago I was playing around with some photos and noticed I could arrange the photos. I opened a folder and started to rearrange the files in that folder. Worked as seen on TV Right? I then saw the "standard arrange photos page" link at the bottom of that page. Ehhh I'll give that one a pass.
    Ok so I rearranged the photos, saved and exited. I then went back into Skydrive and opened that same folder, and noticed that the photos I had previously arranged, hadn't been rearranged at all in the folder, so I clicked on "Arrange Photos" again, and lo and behold the photos were arranged as I had left them....
    My question is this: Why after I rearranged them aren't they saved to the folder of origin within Skydrive or at the least given the opportunity to replace the contents with the newly arranged photos?

This does not make any sense to me.

PS: Just as a side note I also noticed that the amount of storgae bar was gone as well. Am I supposed to guess at how much is in there? Or is it cleverly hidden.
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)

Thanks
    That's a question best reserved for the tech support folks over at skydrive.
    Unless someone here uses the exact same service as you do it could be a long wait for a response.

Thanks
    Yea, I e-mailed them as well. Thought I would give it a shot here too.
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)