Thanks

Outlook 2010 Rules Wizard Enter Multiple Items at once?

Hi -- I am looking for a way to enter multiple items, via cut & paste (?) when creating or modifying a rule. For example:

Apply this rule after the message arrives
    with XYZ in the sender's address
    move it to the EXAMPLE folder
    and stop processing more rules

I would like to modify this rule by clicking on XYZ, and entering twenty more search items, all ready ready for me (e.g. in a text file, comma-delimited, etc.). It would be great if I could simply, if in a text file, select all twenty, copy, and then paste them all at once into the search items entry dialog.

How might I accomplish this? I have tried to mimic what the wizard displays (i.e. 'ABE' or 'QOR' or 'LZI' or, etc.), and enter the items as the display might suggest, but that did not work (I copied my list to another file, and formatted the twenty items in this fashion, instead of one per line).

Thanks!

Thanks
    I believe the Rules Wizard still has an import/export facility, but I'm not sure that the exported file is in an editable format so that might not help. But perhaps worth a look? Please keep a backup of your PST if you are importing a hand-hacked rules file.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jscher2000 View Post
    I believe the Rules Wizard still has an import/export facility, but I'm not sure that the exported file is in an editable format so that might not help. But perhaps worth a look? Please keep a backup of your PST if you are importing a hand-hacked rules file.
    Hi jscher -- yes, you can import/export, but it is pretty useless for editting. I haven't found a rules editor, which is what is needed.