New Lounger
    Thanks

Posting pics in e-mails via Windows Live Mail ....

I recently bought a new computer and have Windows 7 after many years of Windows XP and an old version of Windows Live Mail.

My question is about sending pics directly in the text of an e-mail via Windows Live Mail. In the old version of Live Mail, you could send individual pics directly in the e-mail and even place captions under each pic. The new version of Live Mail seems to only let you send pics as an attachment or as a photo album. And I don't see any way to place captions under each pic. Am I missing something? ANyone know how to do this?

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Just select the "Insert" tab and then "Single Photo" and browse to the picture of your choice. Double click on it and it will be placed at the cursor. You can then type wherever you want and add more photos. MY Version is 2011 (Build 15.4.3538.0513).

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Sorry but my version doesn't give me to option of "single photo" under the insert tab. I just have "attachment" or "photo album".

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Rub Windows Updtae and see if it comes in there. The WLM that shipped with Windows 7 was mych inferior to the updated one INMHO. If it does not show up there, you can download this and install the components you want which includes WLM 2011.
    http://explore.live.com/windows-live-essentials
    Last edited by ldb; 2011-09-08 at 11:58.