New Lounger
    Thanks

Word/Excel charts

Hi,

I need you help illustrating line charts for study. Currently I create my graphs via Word/Excel. This is what I still would like to do. Unfortunately they look like this: not clear or obious... Is there a way to get new templates for Word and Excel 2010?

Thanks
    If you are satisfied with the Excel portion of the process, you might consider using PowerPoint or another more graphically oriented product to do your annotations. Because Excel is so popular, I suspect that numerous other specialized presentation and reporting products can import Excel charts. I haven't used any of them myself, however...

New Lounger
    Thanks
    There are numerous templates that can be found on microsoft.com. Just search for Excel 2010 chart templates and you'll get some really nice looking charts. Here's a link to the business charts templates location: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT010144349.aspx?tl=2# but there are more under other areas outside of business that may look even better for what you're trying to produce. Remember, all the templates are created using excel so you can use some formatting from any of the charts and apply your own.