New Lounger
    Thanks

How to Sync Outlook to new Cell Phone: laptop is not on a exchange server

I am running Outlook Office 2007 on Vista on my laptop which is NOT connected to a server or exchange server.

Currently I sync my older Palm cell phone manualy via cable with my laptop to have the same calendar & contacts on each. All the new cell phones that I am aware of, now sync automatically via the Cloud which only works if one's laptop is on a server.

What phone should I purchase to sync with my existing Outlook (like I do now) that is only on my one, non-server hosted, laptop? I do NOT want to use gmail or any other contact/calendar programs on the new cell phone, just Outlook.

Certainly I'm not the only person with this issue. Any advice?

Thanks
    I think both iPhone and Android have local sync solutions. For iPhone, I think you use iTunes, is that possible? For Android, this PC Magazine article runs down some popular free and paid options: How To: Sync Android With Microsoft Outlook | PCMag.com. To read about user experiences, Android-centric sites such as Android Central blog and forums are useful for individual user experiences and troubleshooting.