New Lounger
    Thanks

FF stays "on-top"

While using FF 6.0.2 on my XP SP3 system FF does not allow other programs to show on top of FF. For example, I have FF open with 9 tabs. Each operates as expected, including watching TV on one tab, or listening to the audio while I type this... I have Thunderbird open in the XP task bar. If I click to check the email it will not do anything other than appear to open, but FF stays on top. This is frustrating to say the least. I can not find any settings to switch to get it back to normal. Jackie

Thanks
    On the Mozilla support forum, some people have reported that since the last update, while Firefox is minimized, it may unexpectedly restore itself and leap in front of other windows. Can you minimize Firefox and does it do the same thing?

Until now, I had assumed the problem was a misbehaving web page, but if it happens while the Lounge is the active tab, I might need another theory. Add-ons are always a possibility...

New Lounger
    Thanks

FF stays "on-top"

Quote Originally Posted by jscher2000 View Post
    On the Mozilla support forum, some people have reported that since the last update, while Firefox is minimized, it may unexpectedly restore itself and leap in front of other windows. Can you minimize Firefox and does it do the same thing? Until now, I had assumed the problem was a misbehaving web page, but if it happens while the Lounge is the active tab, I might need another theory. Add-ons are always a possibility...
    Haven't had that problem (yet). FF just will not allow anything to be placed on top of the program. Even when looking at pictures of products on E-Bay, the pictures minimize to the XP task bar, I have to minimize FF then open the other application/picture window. No other program behaves like this..