2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Why isn't my post being accepted?

I keep trying to send a common sense post regarding Add/Remove Programs, but each time I get an error message that says:

Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words.

This makes no sense. There are no URLs and no "bad words" whatever in my post, just a technical description, a tiny attached .png screenshot, and a question. What gives? Help!

Many thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Subscribe to our Windows Secrets Newsletter - It's Free!

Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!

Excel 2013: The Missing Manual

+ Get this BONUS — free!

Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!

Thanks
    Your post here looks fine, what exactly are you attempting to attach?

Posting images that are stored on your computer are less trouble free than image links to other sites.
    Some internet sites don't like link-backs to images to their sites, creates higher volumes of traffic to the site being linked to.
    JPG's are often prefered due to compression.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    In case it actually goes through this time, here's a copy of what I was originally trying to post, along with the small .PNG screenshot. If you can find anything objectionable in this, please tell me what it is!
    ==============
    Along the same lines as my previous post, I also have multiple versions of Microsoft .NET Framework in my list of programs on my computer.

Is it permissible/advisable/safe to delete all but the current version of Microsoft .NET Framework, or is it necessary/better to leave some or all of the older versions on the machine?

Microsoft seems to send an almost unending string of updates, hotfixes, and security improvements, all of which appear in the list of programs on my computer in Add/Remove Programs. If it's important to keep all of them to keep things functioning properly, that's fine, but if any of these things can be deleted with absolute safety to clean things up and make more room on my hard drive, I'd love to know which things those are.

Many thanks for any and all help.

Thanks
    The problem with deleting net framework is that these are installed by apps that may need particular versions of net. Uninstalling net framewrok versions may break the app that installed it. If you have all the app installers available, I suppose you could uninstall some of them and see if something breaks.
    BACKUP...BACKUP...BACKUP
    Have a Great Day! Ted

Sony Vaio Laptop, 2.53 GHz Duo Core Intel CPU, 8 GB RAM, 320 GB HD
    Win 8 Pro (64 Bit), IE 10 (64 Bit)

Complete PC Specs: By Speccy

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Sure, but that's not a task for the faint of heart or the scarce of time, and when it comes to breaking something on my computrifyer, I'm both.

Thanks!