2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

How can I email a range from a sheet ?

I have a worksheet that grows daily. At the end of each month I have to send the info to the owner via email. Does anyone know how I can send just one month's data as an attachment.
    Currently I have to send the whole sheet and it's taking longer & longer to send.
    Copy & Paste into the body of the message just doesn't cut it for him.
    Thanx for any tips here

Thanks
    Do you need to send it in Excel? Or could you print it? I'm thinking about Custom Views here.
    [b]Catharine Richardson (WebGenii)
    WebGenii Home Page
    Moderator: Spreadsheets, Other MS Apps, Presentation Apps, Visual Basic for Apps, Windows Mobile

New Lounger
    Thanks
    You could filter to a new sheet just the month(s) you need and then send that monthly sheet to owner. That would make creating the sheet easier by using a custom filter and by displaying the data in a new sheet you'd be able to just send that month of info without all the rest. A lot more to it than 2 sentences but it is definitely doable.

Thanks
    Ron DeBruin has some code at: http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder1/mail4.htm to email a range in an excel sheet which you may be able to adapt

Steve

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I have managed to send this way. I copy the range to a new book and send it that way. Just wondered if there was something quicker and easier to achieve this.

Webgenii: Yes it has to be in Excel as he then adds the info to his worksheet.
    Mwibben: Not used filter's. Something new to explore and to learn about. Thanx.
    sdckapr: Thanx too for the link to code. Again something I have never ventured into. Another thing to learn?

Thanx everyone.