Thanks

Real Player questionss

I am unable to find the storage location of Real Player downloads on my computer. I know they are in Real Player library, but I want to move some to my public folder so they are accessible from my laptop. I can't find a way to do this without converting them to wmf which is a slow process. They MUST be somewhere else in the .flv format in the HD folders. (running Win7, 64 bit, free version Real Player)

Barbara

Thanks
    Hi Barbara, in the past, Real Player was full of bugs, I suggest using something else.
    O wad some Power the giftie gie us, to see oursels as ithers see us!

Thanks
    Real Player: Move Temporary Files to Another Location

You should be able to determine their location from the above links advice on how to move them.
    I don't use Real Player, so I don't know for sure. I agree that Real Player has had many issues in the past
    and have not used it in a very long time in favor of the highly versatile VLC player.

Thanks
    Appreciate both of your comments, but I have used Real Player for about 2 years now and no problems with it. I know there have been several upgrades since I've had it, so perhaps the bugs are fixed. I will, however, look into VLC Player.

Meanwhile I went digging into another part of preferences in RP and found what I needed, so end result, all is well. Thanks.

Barbara