Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Change Swedish to English?
2011-10-08, 02:32 #1
- Join Date
- May 2003
- Sterling Heights, Michigan, USA
- Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Change Swedish to English?
Friend of mine had someone in Sweden send him an Asus netbook. I got into Control Panel and tried to reset it to English (US) with only partial success. The Windows XP screen which appears when the netbook is first turned on is now in English, but the "Welcome" message is still in Swedish. Some desktop icons are English, some Swedish. Control Panel is still completely in Swedish. What am I missing?
2011-10-08, 07:12 #2
Is this what you have done so far?
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Regional and Language Options.
- Click the Languages tab, click Details, and then click Add.
- Under Input Language, add the language that you want to use.
- Under Keyboard layout/IME, click the keyboard layout that you want, and then click OK
- Restart the computer.
Note that the user interface language is a per-user setting.
This link might also help;https://jekkilekki.wordpress.com/200...in-windows-xp/
Last edited by chowur; 2011-10-08 at 07:28. Reason: added note & linkProblems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them. -Albert Einsten