2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

LifeCam won't close

Despite the normal tests, this has not changed in any version of windows: Once you load vx3000 (microsoft lifecam) it starts up in processes no matter what you do. I thought Microsoft was a multi-billion dollar know-everything software company that would be smart enough to fix things in sooner than 10 years after the fact.

Thanks
    I'd be more concerned if the process was taking up an inordinate amount in terms of memory resources once the cam component was closed.
    It would be a simple matter to check on that, Process Explorer should do the job nicely.
    It may also help to a have an active process running in order to facilitate a faster initiation of the application & hardware startup or restart.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

thanks

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CLiNT View Post
    I'd be more concerned if the process was taking up an inordinate amount in terms of memory resources once the cam component was closed.
    It would be a simple matter to check on that, Process Explorer should do the job nicely.
    It may also help to a have an active process running in order to facilitate a faster initiation of the application & hardware startup or restart.