New Lounger
    Thanks

Appointments not showing in Outlook's ToDo bar

I have a problem relating to only some appointments
    showing in the ToDo bar. My searching of the web has not found anyone with the
    same problem.

For the ToDo bar I have the display no. set to 8, but only three
    appointments are showing out of seven. The three showing are all for this month,
    but previously I had some showing that were for a later month and some for the
    curent month were not showing.

I did a repair using the installation disk
    - no change. Today I uninstalled and reinstalled the full Microsoft Ultimate
    2007 Office suite. Again there has been no change.

One aspect of my installation is that the PST files are stored in a data partition, in a second
    disk. (This was done as I have two other operating systems in the first disk,
    and want to be able to work on my emails from any of them, without having to
    restart from an OS which does not have the files, into one that does.) As far as
    I can see this should not affect the working of Calendar in Outlook.

Thanks
    Did you look at your settings? right click on the To-Do-Bar and see what you have it set to show.
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks, t8ntlikly.

Yes I have looked at the settings. Those ticked are; Normal, Date Navigator,Appointments, Task List.

The options are Show Date Navigator - number of months rows 1
    Show Appointments - number of appointments 8
    Show Task List

As of today I have 5 appointments in my calendar, but only one is showing on the To-Do bar

Thanks
    Have you left enough space for all the appointments to show by having many calendrs and tasks?
    Paul Coyle
    Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon

New Lounger
    Thanks
    In reply to pccoyle, thanks - Ihave unused space showing, with room for more appointments.

I have, since first posting, added some more appointments (and deleted some as the time for them passed.) The new ones all appeared. However those not showing still did not show. I deleted and re-entered them. Still no show. I also tried to make an entry with the same details, but for a different date. No show.

If I can continue to add new ones and they keep showing, I'll treat the other no-shows as a mystery, and stop trying to find how to correct it.

Thanks to those who have responded.