Star Lounger
    Thanks

"Find Files" Has Gone Missing from Right-click Menu in Windows Explorer

I'm running Win 6.1.7601 with all the latest updates. I just tried to open a search window by right-clicking a folder name in Windows Explorer, but there was no "find" or "search" option in the context menu that appeared. I am sure there was such an option previously. Is there some service or Windows feature I may have inadvertently turned off or removed that could have caused this?

I know there is a built-in search box in the Explorer window, but I don't like the idea of features inexplicably disappearing (or accidentally getting removed). I could try doing a System Restore to get it back, but this tends to wreak havoc with Norton Internet Security, so I would prefer to avoid that solution if possible.

Thank you,
    Terry

Thanks
    I do not remember ever seeing a find or search in the right click context menu of any folder or file. Perhaps I'm just getting old. maybe someone else can pipe in and straighten me out.
    BACKUP...BACKUP...BACKUP
    Have a Great Day! Ted

Sony Vaio Laptop, 2.53 GHz Duo Core Intel CPU, 8 GB RAM, 320 GB HD
    Win 8 Pro (64 Bit), IE 10 (64 Bit)

Complete PC Specs: By Speccy

Thanks
    I don't have the option or ever remember seeing it as well. Are you sure you didn't tweak the right click context menu to add search earlier? a Windows update could have reset the tweak.

Jerry