New Lounger
    Thanks

Google Chrome error Update Server Not Available error:3

I have this problem only on one user name, when i log into my other user account google chrome is fine not server error. And this just happened it's worked fine until a day ago. Ok so this seems to be the fix but what am I doing wrong. I got this off the web.

open a command prompt, and type in the following (after replacing <your username>
    with your username):
    cd "C:\Documents and Settings\<your username>\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\"
    So ok i've gotten that part to work but then it says
    Then run:

GoogleUpdate.exe /RegServer
    I have put this string in the run box and it says windows can not find google update exe? This is stupid because it goes back to 2008. I can't find a active google forum.. Again my in other user account
    google works fine no error

New Lounger
    Thanks
    I fix my problem so anyone with this problem if you have a second user name see if chrome is working. If it is check the google updater. On the account that was not working go go C/documents and settings/name/local settings/google updater and click on it. What came up was a error Google updater instaltion fialed with error 0xa0430606. So then i swithched users and check the updater where chrome was working and it was fine. I did not uninstall and reinstall chrome. All I did was copy and paste the working updater to a usb. then rebooted to my problem chrome user name,did a system restore and deleted the defective updater and copy and psted the new one off the usb and it's fine. Not all the things that i do work out this well but the alternative was to uninstall and reinstall chrome which was working fine. Hope this helps anyone.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    I need to do this. My fix was only a day fixed as google chrome froze and i had to reinstall it. If you have to reinstall chrome atleast this happened to me check all areas to make sure files and folders were left. Revo uninstaller did a good job but still left me to manually delete folders. My to easy is just that?