New Lounger
    Thanks

Repeated meetings & holidays

Greetings, all. I thought by this time, that tools like Outlook 2007 (etc) would be able to handle repeated business meetings (see explanation below), but it appears that if it can do so, it isn't obvious.

I have to brief a customer on the 1st of every month, so I set up a recurring task -- but the 1st is sometimes on a weekend or holiday... isn't there some setting or some way to tell Outlook that if a recurring item occurs on a non-work day, move it to the next (or preceding) day? This seems very simple, and a basic need for recurrence, but I didn't see anything.

So, is it not possible, or am I missing something?

Thanks,

Thanks
    One of the options for recurring appointments is to set recurrence to be on the first weekday of every month, would this be suitable in your case?
    Paul Coyle
    Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon

New Lounger
    Thanks
    I appreciate the response, but that's not really going to work; I was using the 1st just as an example - there may be a way around the 1st of the month by using the first weekday, but if I have, say, meetings every Monday, I would hope that Outlook would be smart enough to warm me about all of the Monday US holidays through the year, and let me either skip the date, or move it. Maybe there is a way to schedule meetings only for days marked as "working days", but I cannot find it.

Thanks