New Lounger
    Thanks

What is a good option for an org-wide shared filterable calendar?

Hi,
    We'd like a shared calendar, preferably in Outlook, in our organization. We have so many teams working together and not everyone is aware of what everyone else does in our yearly cycle. We want to have all 50 staff members be able to open the calendar and see high-level dates such as "Yearly Membership Drive" for our Membership Sales Division, or "Annual Board Solicitation" for our Fundraising team. It'd be great if the appointments for the different teams were color-coded (like so Fundraising would always be green, Membership Blue, etc.)
    We'd like to be able to filter so say you only want to see 1 or 2 divisions, you could do that. Like maybe you want to see Fundraising's items and also Diversity Program's items, but not Membership's items.
    I'm so excited to know your best recommendations for this.
    Thanks and please let me know if you need any more information.
    Thanks,
    Deepali

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 927 Posts
    Are you running Exchange Server?

Joe

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi,
    I'm sorry- I just saw this. I thought the responses were going to be emailed to me. Yes, we're on the exchange server.
    Thanks,
    Deepali

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 927 Posts
    You should talk to the Exchange Admin about setting up a resource in Exchange. You can set Calendar properties and permissions in Exchange. The way to accomplish this depends on the version of Exchange Server.

Joe