New Lounger
    Thanks

Psp or laptop or what?

hey guys!
    i have 23000 pkr, and at a shop there are two laptop (well there are much more but just two in my range) one is for 17000pkr and it has 1.7 megahertz processor, 1.0 gb of ram, and 120 gb of hard drive space. and the other one is for 12000. it has a 1.4 megahertz processor, 512 mb of ram, and 80 gb of hard drive space. and if i get this one then i can also get a psp which is for 11000.so which should i get? and over here in our country we dont have a good selection of games on umd, so with the answer to my qeustion plzz also give a site where i can download free psp games to the emory card, and how do i do it. i know of one site but i dont know if it works. it is: w w w.gorilla-isos.co.uk can someone with a psp tell me if u have succesfully downloaded a game from here. plzzz answer i will choose a best answer so u will get 10 points.
    Last edited by greelsvish; 2012-01-23 at 09:36.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    I highly recommend that you consider purchasing the Samsung RC520 for a multitude of reasons that are perfectly reviewed in the article review in my source.
    Last edited by rvisa55; 2011-12-12 at 13:53.

Thanks
    I would recommend the Fujitsu Siemens V3505 for its ability and versatility and although an older machine now its well built.